BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 6, 2008

~~Jealousity~~

I think bout it for a long time,but i still dunno what's the most correct answer for my own questions...I have a lot of questions to ask...but i really dunno how to find out the answer.
As i know,all the question is bout friendship.
My friendship...it's bad...really really bad...
I dont think that i have a very happy friendship now...Sometime i think,maybe we're just...classmate.
Friend suppose to be happy all the time,right?
Friend share everything,right?
Friend talk bout everythings,right?
Friend should understand each other deeply,right?
Friend suppose to hang out together everytime,right?
Friend shouldn't have any secrets,right?
Friend suppose to help friend,right?
I'm confused with everything~~maybe i messed up something...
My friend and i,really have a big problems.....
I'm jealous....towards other people....and their friends~~

0 comments: