BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 9, 2008

Happy birthday to someone~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old one year liao wo~hahahahahhahaha...
now only i remember to post this on my blog~
Today is my friend's bday...(Happy for him...^^)I went to his house today~Although is damn boring, but it's all for him~~
He's really special for me,but sometimes i feel sorry to him.(Wonder why....)
He is a nice person,he treat me really good~I always thanks him~
But he's really a passive person~^^
I dunno how to continue this blog~~(T.T)
But i just know one thing,i'm happy today,and you no nid sad...k?
Well~~(dying now~)his friends are fooling me~~(OMG!)
Headache-ing~~~T.T
Aiyo~~~
Anyway...Happy Birthday!
^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sry ...
let u so boring ...
n ...
not happy ...
i so hate myself...
call u come my house ..
then let u boring..
me real so stupid..
haiz..
sry a..