BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 24, 2010

Updating for this few days~ ~

Wow!
will be updating what had happened this few days~~(^-^)
I realized that i had became more lazier compared to before...
I'm lazy to do this...do that...even blogging...!
So forgive my laziness...XD

Haruhi's was jumping...
Errm...she's happy...because i become hardworking...to blog??!XD

Recently,i went to Pandan Indah just to eat..
This are "Long Gan Tau Fu".
This...i forget it's name..
but still delicious...XD
Of course,
Mocha paid for all the food...
because he's rich and i'm poor...(for now)...haha.
Thanks Mocha...
And what i realized was..
I'm bankrupted !
I knew i had pre-ordered some nenderoids lately on a whim..
and..i have to save more money for that..XD

But...still i bought some Secret Recipe's cakes without hesitation..
It's my favourite..XD
And..I always went out...
I knew i still have so much things waiting for me to settle.
But still i wanna go out...
Just to walk around..
Well,this is me..
Maybe i will become hardworking from today..onwards...
I wanna finished all the stuffs that accumulated from past few weeks.
What should i do!~~(>.<)(T.T)(Y.Y)

0 comments: