BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 17, 2010

Going out today!

Today i'm going out!
YUP...AT first i went to my school...
to settle some stuff..XD
Then i went to ts with Mocha and my sister.
As well as we reached ts..
We rushed to the seventh floor...
Why?
Because i wanna pre-order a nenderoid.
And why we were rushing here and there...?
Because we already booked a room to sing karaoke...
It was tiring...
but still we did managed to take some photos there...
Mocha and me...XD
eating lolipop...XD
Me...XD
And it's me again..
Forgive the low quality photo..XD
Ya...
We were posing here and there...XD
People that passed by were looking at us when we posed to take photos.
Me and my sis...XD
Me cute little sister and I...XD
I took this photo when mocha was singing there alone..
Actually he asked me to delete this photo...
but i kept it for my blog..XD
Me and mocha...
Singing like crazy people..XD
Yup,It's me...XD
XD...

Then,
after singing till sore throat...XD
We went for dinner at T-Bowl...
It's a concept restaurant...
It's decorated besed on toilet concept...XD
See...The table...
There a sink under the table...XD
I don't know why there was a doll "sleeping" in it...XD
It's part of the decoration..XD
I took this photo randomly..XD
Mocha...
He was excited...XD
The decoration os the restaurant...
There's a doll up there...XD
Did you see that the seat is actually the toilet bowls?XD
Mocha took this photos...
this toilet bowl was a chair...XD
We sat on it when we were having our dinner.XD
Mocha and I...(^-^)
Okay...
It's me again...
Haha...
I like my pose in this photo...
XD
I purposely took this photo...XD
My sis,
eating Ramen..XD
This was the food i ordered.XD
Yeah!
Dinner's time!
The food that Mocha ordered...
I purposely ordered this ice cream..
It really looks like shit..
I mean the shape of the ice cream looks like a shit...XD
Yeah!
we gonna eat shit...XD
My sis...
Don't know where she was looking at..XD

Then we went back home after the dinner...
Maybe some people will think:
How we gonna eat if all the food look like shit...and the plate looks like toilet bowl..
But it's fun when you really experience all of that..XD
And...confirm you will eat it...
because you know it's food...and it's not shit after all..XD
Hahaha...XD

0 comments: