BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 15, 2010

Hiking!

Today woke up late...
When i saw Chia Yen's message,
I was like OMG!I'm late!
Then i faster woke up and prepare for hiking...

That's my doggy and cat...
Seriously i have no idea what they are doing...(=.=)
Maybe they already couple...hahha..
When i reached there,
my friend started complaining that i'm late..
Kept on asking why i'm late...
Then they said they had waited such a long time...
Blah blah blah blah blah...
Whatever...XD
Maybe because i always walked a lot during ns..
hiking is not a problem for me anymore..
hahaha!
if before...i already half-dead on the half way...
But now...
It's not a big deal for me.hahaha!
The scenery when i reached the top of the mountain...XD
Ok,here was the place for us to rest.
It changed a lot after 2 1/2 months.
My friends were playing there...XD
Some were sitting there and rest.
My friends there playing a game.
The were stepping on some kind of rocks.
It's painful when u step on it...
So they had designed a game...
When the person lose,
they have to stand on the rocks..XD
My friends all were screaming when they stepped on the rocks...XD
Mun Yan...
Me and Mun Yan..
Taking photo...
Tadaaaaa....Me taking photos...
hehe...
after that,
we went back home...
Thanks Chow Hong for fetched me back home.

0 comments: