BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 10, 2010

~~PLKN Life~~Part 1~~

First of all,
i would like to blog bout my ns life...
ns is the best memories i had in my life..
At the first day,
when i reached there,
it was like omgwtf!hahah.
The toilet was dirty,
the room was dirty,
the bed was dirty,
As a conclusion,
It's dirty!
But what can i do...
That's the place i lived...XD
After a week,
my ns life become fun...XD
Below are some of my friends...
And sorry i could not arrange all the photos here by date..
It's a lot for me to arrange...hahaha!
So i just simply upload all of it and blog bout all of it..XD
Ker Wei and me...she is the most "handsome" girl in my camp.
I took this picture with her on the way to koperasi...XD
Well,this is the most memorable photo for me..
unfortunately,Ker Wei cannot manage to take this photo with us..
We took this photo during our first duty on Sunday.
Yup,we all were wearing Full Loreng that day in the damn hot weather.
This is our room's toilet..
It's quite big..with 4 showers' room...
erm...
my room is Mengkulang 1..
So i can use this toilet...XD
I took this photo on the last day...
Behind me that cute little girl is Siek Wei.
She was taking pictures all the way down the road...
Kinda like her..She's active in every activities.XD
On the last day,
our camp had held a majlis makan.
It starts from 9pm...till 2am..
it was tiring but still we enjoyed it.
The food that night was the best i think...
before that day,the food that the canteen people cooked was....
not delicious at all.
but for the food they cooked that night...
I can give them an "A"
Hahaha..
okay..this two girls are Ika(left) and Wanie(Right)
They like to take a lot of photos..
And they are funny...
See Yee and me.
See Yee always blur,
but she's a hardworking girl.
She always help us clean our room.
Thanks to her for helping us during ns..XD
Weix and Jing Yi.
Weix is a emotional girl..
Sometime she's happy,sometime she's unhappy.
but still,she is my Best friend in camp.
Jing Yi is the youngest in our gang...
but still she always act like a big sister.
She's good to everyone and i like her..XD
(P/S:this two girls were quarantined and went home early)XD
Well,i dunno how to spell her name.
Gomen gomen~~~
but still we're in same KK.(KK7)
we took this photo in bus..
I took this photo during my 2nd time duty...XD
Duty near the lake..XD
This photo was took during the last day we go tokong.
Sorry for the small-size photo.
this photo was took during the lesson of M-16.
it's a memorable photo for me...love it!XD
Me and cute little Weix.
Me and Sidi.
i knew him during CB class.
He always sit next to me in class because we're in the same group.
He's cute and playful...
best friends forever.haha!XD
took this photo during the last day also.
Me and Sidi.XD
Me and Chwi Wen.
I always called her cute little chwi wen in camp.XD
Me and Ong.
He said i knew him since the first week in camp.
But i forgot that i knew him during the first week.haha
Still we met each other in latihan kawad.
he stood next to me during kawad.haha!XD
Me and Seei Chyi(Hope so i didn't spell her name wrongly..)XD
Gui Lin and me...
We took this photo at tokong..
He botak already..XD
Me and Swee Ling.(Hope i didn't spell her name wrongly)XD
She and I are KL people.
We took this photo when we reached KL.
Chun Haw and I.
He's sarjan wira in my camp.
He's naughty..and playful...
hahahhaa!
He was crying when i took this photo.
I took this photo before we set off back to home.
Qerbe and I.(Hope that I didn't spell his name wrongly)(T.T)
I knew him during PPSB.
both of us got persembahan mendeklamasikan sajak.(^-^)
Me and...(I dunno how to spell his name)(>.<)
He's pelatih terbaik(I think so)haha..XD
I knew him when we went out to the forest to get some kayu for wirajaya.XD
Me and Siek Wei.
I like this photo a lot!
The effect is awesome..XD
Me and E-in..
She is my jodoh in camp.
Wherever i go,i always met her in camp...
especially during roll call,
always line up in the same line.XD
Me and Xin Chien.
She's from Mahagony 1.
And i knew her since the first week of camp.
Me and Husna.
She's from KL.
Me and Bing Ha...(Hope i didn't spell her name wrongly)(>.<)
She scored high marks during shooting by using M-16.(0.0)
We took this photos after the malam citra puisi!
Mengkulang 1 the best.XD
Weix took this photo.
At that time,we all were using mobile..(0.0)
That's all for the Part 1 PLKN Life.
I will upload a lot more photos for part 2 later.
And what can i say,
PLKN is best...
The friends there are the best!
Thanks to Weix,JingYi,KerWei,SiekWei,SeeYee for taking care of me during PLKN.
Love you all,girls!

0 comments: