BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 16, 2010

Random...(=.=)

When i online..
I saw something that attracted me.
Yup..
It's the Hatsune Miku live concert.
Nice to watch such a high-tech concert...XD
They were using the 3D effects to make hatsune miku become real.
First time they held the concert on last year...
the effect was already good...
But now,
it's even better than last time..XD
Here the videos...
This was the opening of the concert...
Hatsune Miku was singing...XD
Then...
Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka singing Magnet..
It's nice...XD
After that...
Double Lariat from the vocaloid live concert..XD
I like Megurine Luka a lot...XD
I really wish i could attend the concert..(>.<)
Rin and Len...
The most adorable pairs of Vocaloid...
I love them...
They are cute...
And i like their songs...XD
The concert was awesome.
If i can attend it,
i think i will be very excited till crazy...(^-^)

Later then,
I search for drum's stuff in Youtube..
I found Senri Kawaguchi playing drum for the song "Please Don't Say You Are Lazy".
She is a girl that plays drum very well...
And i like to see her play drum...Wonder why...haha...
Here's the video of her,
playing drum solo at Tokyo Drum Show...
She's awesome...
Enjoy the video...(^-^)v
She's good in playing drum is it?
haha~~~~
I wish to be like her...
Maybe one day i will play the drum well...XD

0 comments: