BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 13, 2010

~My Saturday~

Today was my first saturday after back from NS.
Yau Wei asked me go to Facon 10' today at KL Convention Centre.
Then bout' 12 noon something..
Pei Xin phoned me and said she's now at KLCC.
And WeiX also texted me that she will reached KLCC bout 12 noon...
It was a surprise for me because i never thought that i can meet my NS friends by today.
After i reached KLCC,(thank you mom for fetching me there)
WeiX said that Chun Haw also came to KLCC.
After walking aimlessly at KLCC,
finally I decided to go to the Education fair to look for them.
The first i met was Pei Xin and Yong Lin(I just spell their name roughly)
Unfortunately i didn't take photos with them.XD
Then...I saw Sarjan...XD

Chun Haw and me..
Me and Tin...
After i met Chun Haw and Tin,we decided to look for WeiX.
And finally we met...
WeiX and I.
Chan and I.
After talked to them,
I leaved first and rushed to Pavillion to watch a movie.
(Alice In The Wonderland)
After the movie,
I went to Sungei Wang.
Sungei Wang changed a lot.
It just 2 months...but it changed a lot...XD

My sis...
After that,
went back to KLCC again.
On the way,we saw a lot of Ferrari.
It's my first time saw so many Ferrari in a same place.
I prefer this Ferrari...
Looks nice.XD
Ferrari again.
Lots of Ferrari...(=.=)
More Ferrari!(0.0)

Then we went to Kinokuniya.
My sis bought a book that she want...XD
And i also bought a book...to read..XD
Mocha and I.
Mocha and i at the main Entrance of KLCC.
Me sis and I!(>.<)
Three of us at the entrance of KLCC.
This was the book that my sis bought today.
Well,this is the last book on the shelf.
My sis said that she was lucky to have it.
Yeah!Me and the book..
Today was a happy day for me...XD
(Although i'm in bad mood this morning)haha!

0 comments: