BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 29, 2011

Camera 360 for iPhone

My sis downloaded and installed Camera 360 into iPhone.
This is the application IF you all don't know what it is.XD
"CLICK HERE TO KNOW WHAT IS CAMERA 360!"
We kept on playing with the application because it is so nice!
It provide a lot of effects such as Lomo and so on...
( Well I don't remember the name of the effects.)
It is fast and easy to use,
The best thing is...
IT ALLOWS YOU to PREVIEW THE PHOTOS with EFFECT!
Cool right?!

Photobucket
(I copied this picture from Itunes website.)
It also allows you to upload your pictures to social networks such as Facebook....because a lot of people like to do so.(^^)
I took some pictures using this application,
and I LOVE THE EFFECT.
I no need to open my Photoshop just to add in effect to my photos.(because I'm so lazy!)

Photobucket
This is the Black and White Effect if I'm not mistaken.

Photobucket
The lomo effect?

Photobucket
I don't know what is this effect...XD

For those who love to take pictures,
I recommend you all this! CAMERA 360!

0 comments: