BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 13, 2011

Lucky?!

I feel so LUCKY! 
from last month till this month!hahaa!
Well, 
what's make me feel lucky????

1. Movies premiere~
Thanks for my friend by letting me go see premiere every time~
He's generous enough to sponsor give me the premiere tickets.
Photobucket
I think....
These are some of the tickets..XD
YES!I ALREADY WATCHED ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3!!!
The movie was nice but overall it was cute!!CUTE!
I rated it 7 out of 10.
For the story line, it was not so special.
But the chipmunks are cute.
I love Theodore to the max!!XD
It's cute!

2. I received a souvenir from Japan!!!
Photobucket
It's some kind of Japanese mochi actually~~
There were many types of flavor.
Photobucket
It's sweet and soft~~
I knew it because....
Photobucket
It tastes nice!
Of course I shared it with my parent, sister and brother too~
Once again, thank you aunty for the souvenir. (^^)
(And the stupid guy who brought the souvenir to me.)

AND THE MOST HAPPY, EXCITED, NICE, GOOD, PERFECT, AWESOME^$&^$&^%*$#^%#...
THING IS!!!!!!!!!!
I FINALLY FINISHED MY EXAM!
I feel so good and relax now~
Anime, manga, shopping, travel and so much more are waiting for me....hahaha...!
And it means that my first semester of degree level 1 is officially ended!
Bye to semester 1, will welcome semester 2 soon~

0 comments: