BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 19, 2011

Singapore trip to AFA 2011

Yes! It's AFA2011!  
(v´∀`)ハ(´∀`v)☆

I SKIPPED MY CLASS AND WENT TO SINGAPORE!
Just to attend the AFA 2011.

What is AFA 2011?(。´・ω・)ん?
  • Exclusive platforms and experts to give fans a rare insight of the various aspects of today's most successful anime and Japanese popular culture content
  • I Love Anisong concert marathons to showcase the largest pool of A-List anisong artistes outside of Japan.
So that's the explanation i got from AFA11 Official website.
Please visit AFA11 for more information.

!DAY ONE!
It's 11.11.11 when I'm at Singapore.
I went there for the Hatsune Miku's concert!
Photobucket
So many people there just to redeem the ticket.
(*゚Д゚*)
Photobucket
I'm excited when i saw Miku with my own eyes!
She is so real!(。・w・。 )
What can i say for the concert?
It's definitely will be: " AWESOME!"
But there's still a question in my head,
"WHY SEPARATE RIN AND LEN?!!!!"(*゚ε´*)

!DAY 2!
It's 12.11.11.
Time for the AFA event!
I'm tired because of the concert..
and i reached there around 1p.m something.

I knew I'M LATE!(´-ω-)
Because there already mountain people mountain sea.
I can't even walk properly.
Photobucket

The entrance were so crowded because of the celebrity cosplayer,
Kaname and Usagi! with huge gundams.(´∀`)(∀` )
Photobucket 

A lot of figurine and dolfie display...(*´∀)(∀`*)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There were three Itasha display!ヽ(◎´∀`)ノ
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maid cafe and Butler cafe!!XD
I didn't manage to get in because there are so many people queuing!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also not to forget the Cool Japan!
A lot of booth inside there.ヽ(〃v〃)ノ
Photobucket
Cool Japan Pavillion!
Photobucket
Don't remember the name of this booth,
But it's cute!
Photobucket
Zaneeds!!!XD
Photobucket
Danny Choo's exhibition booth.
Ahhhh~~~Mirai chan~~XD

I bought a Nendoroid there at GSC booth.
Photobucket
See the Strength Nendoroid?(Top row, middle one)
I owned it now!Hahahahaha!∩(・ω・)∩゚

Photobucket
Managed to take a photo with One Piece's giant poster.
(*ノ゚Д゚)八(*゚Д゚*)八(゚Д゚*)ノ

Photobucket
K-ON booth....d(*^v^*)b

Then, I went to Nico Nico Douga booth...
I saw two of these cute plush doll....
One of them was signed by Milky Holmes's seiyuus.
Photobucket

And of course...
I think I was lucky enough to meet two of the Milky Holmes's seiyuus.
Photobucket
Yeah~~~(v´∀`*)

Finally,
I seriously "beh tahan" with the crowd already!(´ー`A;)
I left the event.
Photobucket
Eating at food court~~(nom nom nom...)(o'ω'o)ノ

4 comments:

Nic said...

WOO NICE PICTURES
I WAN GO NEXT YEAR

Ridley Jing said...

you should go next year, it's a nice event.

Chris said...

wow, looks like lots of fun.
finally an update from ur blog.hahax

Ridley Jing said...

Yup, an update finally.
I will try to update more.^^