BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 24, 2011

Hatsune Miku Cosplay

After my presentation for Java today~
((・´∀`・))ンフッ♪
I tested on my Hatsune Miku wig,
and i'm Hatsune Miku!XD
Photobucket
Tadaa~~~XD
Miku holding a camera!

Photobucket 
Second picta!XD

I didn't took much picture because the wig became messy already...!
Have to comb the wig~~XD
Short hair Miku?!XD
Photobucket
Picta 1!ヽ(ω・ヽ)(ノ・ω)ノ

Photobucket
Picta 2~~
Looks...like....very...???
ヽ(*>∀<*)ノ

Then i used Iphone to take picture...
A little blur..
Photobucket
The short wig was very nice.d(*^v^*)b
The wig not bad,
the hair of the wig very smooth,
and of cause easy to wear.
Photobucket

After that,
I found my sister's pink wig inside the closet.
Took out and play with it!
hahahaha!
ヾ(*≧∀≦*)ノ
Photobucket
Nice or not?

Photobucket
  Hahaha...
Maybe will buy a pink long wig in the future..
Because my sister want me cosplay Megurine Luka.
(>.<)

If you all wanna buy wig...
(ONLY AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA)
i can recommend you all this website...
Nyan2 Shoppu
That is their Facebook link.
゚+。:.゚★ВУёヽ(o'∀`o)ノВУё☆゚.:。+゚

4 comments:

NicNic said...

WIN LIAOOOOOOO ROAR AROARAROAORAOROAR

Kokoro Mika said...

i wonder if the sell hatsune miku's twin tails cuz i have a teal wig and i only wanna buy the twin tails...

Kokoro Mika said...

also how did you tied your hair when wearing the wig..?? my hair's long soo it's hard to tie it up... (oh my english... im also malaysian soo my english is bad

Ridley Jing said...

Nope, the wig come with the two pony tail so you can attack on it.^^