BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 7, 2010

Shanghai Trip Day 6

Hehe...
I'm going to talk about my day six at Shanghai!
I know i skip through 4 days, but it's okay!XD
Why I wanna talk about day six is because that day is my holiday.
I went out with my grandma them and walked around at Shanghai.
I was very happy, because I hate to be alone.
And there were 10 people accompany me walked around in Shanghai on that day!
Hahahahaha!
Photobucket
From left: My grandma, My aunt, and my another aunt.XD
Photobucket
This is my little cousin.XD
Photobucket
This is me, RidleyJing, I know I'm childish...Still a 5 years old kid. hehe.XD
Photobucket
Me and my cousin.
Photobucket
I know it's not really nice, but he likes that pose.
Photobucket
This is my grandma, at Hua Xia West Road.
Photobucket
My aunt and my uncle with me inside the Metro.
Photobucket
Me and my cousin in Metro.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were eating at 南京路步行街。
Photobucket
Me..XD
Photobucket
Me too...XD
Photobucket

Photobucket
南京路步行街
Photobucket
Stupid wind!
Next stop!
城隍庙!
Photobucket
My cousins and me!!!
Photobucket
My aunt and my Uncle....XD
Photobucket
Me and my cousin.
Purposely choose this spot.XD
Because of the sunlight!hohoho!
Photobucket
Me, my aunt and my cousin!
Photobucket
Too many people, lazy to type out their names.XD
Photobucket
Yeah...see the bag i'm hugging? Guess who's bag is that?
Photobucket
XD hahaha...Don't what is the name of the Pao...
Photobucket
^^....Happy family~~
Photobucket
Actually it's only 5 pm...But it's night already.><
Photobucket
My uncle, My aunt, My grandma.
Photobucket
I showed this picture to Chia Way.XD
Photobucket
XD...
Photobucket
XD...
Photobucket
Idiot pose...XD
Same with the bear bear next to us..XD
Photobucket
Shanghai,
A beautiful city during night time.
You see.....The lights!!!!
Nice...~~~
Hehe...XD
p/s: The weather was cold....very very very cold...

0 comments: