BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 6, 2010

Shanghai Trip Day 5

I'm lazy to talk about the day 2 till day 4 because it's kinda boring and i have nothing to talk bout that few days.
So...
what I'm going to talk about now is the day 5 of my Shanghai trip.
Actually my aunt them(total up 10 people) reached Shanghai on Thursday for trip.
I knew i could not complaint about anything because i came all the way to Shanghai is to learn about my job.
But i also need time to rest is it?
Anyway,
I asked my uncle to give me a day off on Friday so that i can go out and walk around at Shanghai.
But, I'm quite disappointed when my uncle did not want to give me a break.
He called his colleague fetched me to office around 2 pm...
I knew it was important for me to go for work.
So i didn't say much about it. Haha!
I was attending 2 meeting in one evening....
The meeting went on and on and on till 8 pm something, then my colleague asked me to go with them for dinner.
Here's the photos for almost all my colleague.
Thanks to a little cute girl who took my camera and play with it.
What i'm going to say is,
"WTF, She is able to take some pictures!"
Below are some of my colleagues.
Photobucket
Tina.
Photobucket
Oliver.
Photobucket
Middle one is Jason, the other two I forgot their names. Gomen~~
Photobucket
I dunno how to spell his name, probably is Kelly or Gary. Haha.XD
Photobucket
Elaine.
Photobucket
Elaine's darling.
Photobucket
Irene.
Photobucket
Eva.
Photobucket
Eva's daughter.
Photobucket
Perfect and Dean.
Photobucket
Dean.
Photobucket
My colleagues.
The food there still okay,
but it's a little bit too salty for me.
Maybe my taste is different from them.(=.=)
And i found out that Shanghai's people love meat.
80% of the dishes on the table is meat....(beef)
After having dinner with them...
Irene asked me went out with them.
We discussed bout where to go,
and we ended up went for karaoke.
Photobucket
I was playing with the screen.
Actually i was choosing songs to sing.
Unlike Malaysia, they already using touch screen....
Malaysia still using remote laa...aiyo....outdated liao...
We sing till 4 am...
And when i reached home, it's already 4.30 am.
Haha... what to do...
Anyway,
I knew my darling was very worried about me that day.
Hehe... Gomen gomen~~~~
<3

0 comments: