BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 3, 2010

Shanghai Trip Day 1

1st Day!

As you all know… (ya…you all don’t know), my first day Shanghai is totally…Bored.

Why?

Let me begin the story.

I was quite sad+happy to leave Malaysia for Shanghai.

Sad is because I going to leave my family and my doll there…

My family and Chia Way sent me to airport just to see and ensure me departed safely.

Thanks to them for accompanied me there in airport for 3 hours before the departure time.

Chia Way~~~XD
My Brother and me...XD
Me and my sis...XD
Me and my Chia Way..XD

I am sad to leave them, but going to Shanghai is the opportunity I gained so that I can learn more about my current part time job.

I suppose to leave Malaysia on the same day with my aunt them, but I can’t because I still need to study the next week.

I took the plane at 1.40 a.m from Malaysia to Shanghai.



I took the MAS airline, and it’s “...”.

Inside the plane for like 6 hours really made me "beh tahan".

First, I can’t sleep well, 2nd, the guy sit next to me keep looking at me, 3rd the service not really good also, 4th, no internet, 5th, mobile is prohibited during the flight. I mean wtf! I can’t do anything in the plane except sleeping….(=.=).

After the 5 to 6 hours flight….Finally I reached Shanghai.

No one come fetch me from airport, my uncle ask me take metro to a place called, “Hua Xia Xi Lu”. I’m thinking: “WHAT! I don’t know anything about Shanghai..”

But I’m proud of myself because I really took the Metro from airport and reached that particular place safely.

Inside the Metro...XD
And in the Metro, at first I was enjoying the view of Shanghai, then don’t know at what station, all the people like rushed up into the metro.
I was kinda shocked by the scene. Those people were pushing and pulling just to get their way into the metro. They also start ‘rebut’ seats after they got into the metro. It was so horrible and scary.

After I met my uncle, we straight went to office…WITHOUT GIVING ME TIME TO REST!

I was so tired, all the work’s stuff can’t fit into my brain also and I’m sleepy for the whole day. My brain stops functioning at that time. (o.o)

Well, after work, my uncle and I took Taxi back home, before that, we stopped at the supermarket to get some stuff I need to use in Shanghai. The market was so huge, I think it’s double size of Mid-Valley. (=.=) It’s just a supermarket….XD

After that, I had my dinner with my uncle….I had a set of curry beef rice for my first dinner in Shanghai.



Curry Beef rice....XD Nice~~
My uncle...was sms-ed someone..XD

After that, reached home and took a nice hot shower then I started the video called with my Chia Way. Very miss him because I always see him in Malaysia, but in Shanghai…Nope…

The temperature for the first day is about 14°C, Not really cold, but still cold for me when the wind blows. It’s freezing.

And my uncle’s house is small but it’s gorgeous.

My room...XD
Chia Way's piggy...XD
Living room.
The kitchen...
Buttons?XD
A lot of buttons.XD
What for?XD
Actually it's the buttons for a toilet bowl...XD
So hi-tech huh...?!(o.o)


Reached Shanghai...
Not a really a good first day...
But still i saw a lot of new things.
I'm a lucky girl...XD

0 comments: