BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 7, 2011

Last Saturday

Friday was a very unlucky day for me.
It was raining heavily during that night around 8pm.
The thunder and lightning was sooooooo scary.
I was viewing my stuff online.
And then....
.....
.....
.....
My modem was dead.
I was so pissed off because there were so many things yet to be done.
AND I CAN'T ACCESS TO INTERNET!
(No choice but to wait till the next day)
(And my friends and my sis and my bro
asked me not to be so "pek cek" and wait till the next day)
(Waiting was so suffering~~)
( I kept on telling my sis I want to online)
(My sis said i'm annoying~~XD)

Thanks to Davids on the next day for accompanied me to "hunt" a modem.
Japanese Food Fair.(=.=)

After bought a new modem,
I still need to rush to Kajang.
(with my family la...XD)
On the way to Kajang, we stopped by Leisure Mall...
to have lunch.XD
My stupid sister.
Next to her was my cute little brother.XD
My mommy~~(Smile till so fake(=.=))
Me me me~~XD
My mom was driving,
and I was so HAPPY because I CAN REST FOR A WHILE!
Then my sis and I was taking picture inside the car.
She dislike this photo because my "peace" blocked her face.XD

It was a busy day~~XD
^^

0 comments: