BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 13, 2011

Friend+NS Gathering

Last Thursday,
I went out with Tiffany.( ^∀^)
Went to Time Square together with her from Hang Tuah LRT Station.XD
We wanted to "hunt" for shorts, clothes and all that. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
We were walking from TS to Fahrenheit88~
Then from Fahrenheit88 back to TS again. ( 。-ω-)-ω-)-ω-) シーン・・・

I saw the hat and wear it for fun~
Then Tiffany joined me as well.
キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!
There was a big mirror,
and it's PHOTO TIME!

Saw a big mirror again. (。-∀-)ニヒ♪
And we decided to take photos.
Do we look like sisters? (。´・ω・)ん?
Tiffany bought something special for A PERSON that day.
So...
"YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT! 'A PERSON'!"
o(`ω´*)oフン!!!

The other day,
Tiffany phoned me suddenly when I was walking out of my house.
I went to Leisure Mall after the call....
to had lunch with her and Ben~~
Ben's birthday was around the corner on that day.
That's why he ordered a BIG CUP of Milk Tea that day.
((8-(o・ω・)o□☆□o(・ω・o)-8))乾杯♪
Shy Ben with the MENU!(≧ω≦*)
The other day...(again).....彡(-ω-;)彡
I went to TS...(again)...彡(-ω-;)彡
to meet my NS friends.
Pei Xin, Kido and I held a NS gathering at TS Oldtown White Coffee.
Thanks to Bear for letting me drove his car on that day.
Group photos before went to Green Box.

For more photos on that day...
Please click on the link below.
Photos!
(If can't view it, don't blame me!)
(≧ω≦。)

0 comments: