BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 26, 2010

My X'mas present!

My X'mas Puresento!
This post will be a sneak peek to my Present for Christmas!
My Christmas was special because I celebrated it with my dearest!
A lot of surprise on that day!
I got a Snow Miku nendo on 24th Dec 2010,
I was so surprised..(Almost heart-attack)XD
And for more Snow Miku photos please visit Cruxijing!
The photos below here will be my present for 25th Dec 2010!
Forget about the Deep Striker behind there, because that's not mine!hahaha~
Well, the Nendo petit down there was mine!!!XD
Happy happy happy (Roll on the floor~~)
I don't know that Tenshi got angel wings!
She's so cute!!!!XD
Of course the other characters are cute too~XD hahaha.
Will update more photo shots for this nendo petit and also the Deep Striker at Cruxijing!
Okay...Bye bye for now~hehe~~

0 comments: