BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 17, 2010

Am I dreaming?

Am I dreaming?
Please slap me or what so i can wake up. haha.XD
Yesterday went to BSN because Cik Azra called me on wednesday morning.
It was a morning call for me.
She brought a good news for me,
Azra:" Hello,is this C.W.J, I'm Cik Azra from BSN, when you want to take your laptop?"
For that moment, my facial expression was:(0.0)
I was kinda blur that time.
So i went to BSN yesterday with my Chia Way.
Thank you my darling for fetching me there.XD
I was quite "pek cek-ed" because we got lost in KL.
My darling was driving and we were lost in KL!!!
We knew BSN was somewhere near KLCC but we just couldn't see it.
After playing "pusing-pusing" game in KL,
finally we found it.(=.=)
Okay, i'm excited now,
i will skip the story. hahaha.XD
Then, we finally met Cik Azra in person.
First impression, GOOD!XD
That moment she gave me that laptop,
I hyper already.XD
She said I'm the last person who haven't take the laptop.
And...Tadaaaaa.....XD

I thought it was some laptop like Acer or Dell....
But it's HP.
HP Probook 4420s...
Okay, not bad. VERY NICE!
I was hugging that laptop all the way back...hahaha.XD
Haha, FACEBOOK!!!XD using new laptop.
(NICE~~~)
Thanks to my darling for helping me install all the stuff.(Because I'm a lazy girl!XD)
It's nice right?haha.
I bet some of you out there will not understand the feeling when you win something!
for instance, lucky draw!HAHAHAHA.
~~Happy Happy~~


0 comments: