BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 13, 2010

The things i want this year!!

I will start this post with...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Well,
If you are my friends,
you will know that actually Ridleyjing like cute stuffs.
And normally other people will say that Ridleyjing has an expensive hobby.
I wonder why my hobby so expensive, huh?
I just easily fall in love to cute stuffs, is it wrong?
In Malaysia,
have a collection of figurine is so "ABNORMAL",
Other people will say I am wasting my money....
They will say:"why you can buy all that?!It's so expensive!"
I like figures, especially Nenderoid.
That is what I like, and that is my hobby.
For this year,
a lot of cute stuffs have been released,
and a lot of cute stuffs are waiting to be release!
Therefore Ridleyjing is waiting for them!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Firstly,
The Vocaloid Charactor Charm Kagamine Rin.
I already owned Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka.
Rin is the one always out of stock.
And now,
it's a ready stock and now I am going to buy it no matter what!
Next, the Hatsune Miku HMO ver.
I have been waiting for it since last month?XD
It is a MUST HAVE nenderoid.XD
The Bluray+DVD+nendo Puchii of BRS!!!
Actually i didn't thought that i will pre-ordered this.
But, the Puchii is too cute!
that's why i bought it.(>.<)
Am I categorize as a fans of BRS?
I am purchasing a lot of items related to BRS.XD
Of course i had pre-ordered the BRS Figma.
I know it's not cute,
but it's cool.
Hahaha.
Yui Yui Yui from K-ON!
She is cute!CUTE!CUTE!
My sister pre-ordered it for me as my birthday present although my birthday was 2months ago.
hahahaha.
Love my sis...XD
Yuuki....XD
fron Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.
I pre-ordered it without further thinking.
She is too cute!
Love + 200.
Bakemonogatari Set 3.
I already bought the Set 1 and Set 2.
I want to complete the set for this,
thus i bought the Set 3 also.
And they are cute.
The Ciel....From Kuroshitsuji.
My brother bought it.
I wonder why he pre-ordered this...
But Ciel is cute, right?XD
No doubt about it.XD

That is what I am waiting for...
And i know when they all arrive,
I will bankrupt for sure!
AHHHH,
Why don't the sky drop 1 bag money for me!!!XD

0 comments: