BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 11, 2010

KLCC with Chia Way

I went to KLCC with Chia Way today.
At first we went there for the Book Fest.
But ended up we walked around there.
And we went to Kinokuniya instead of Book Fest.
Hahahhaa.....
I saw my sis working at ISETAN.
No doubt, she was blur when she's working.
hahahahhaha...XD
Me and Chia Way.


KLCC...
Now only I realized the sky not blue enough.
It's grey...XD

Chia Way with his perasan pose again....XD
He looks taller in this picture.
(Maybe it's the effect of his shirt....hahaha)

Chia Way again.(=.=)
Very leng zhai already, aiyo.....XD

Chia Way and me...

Nice or not?
hahahaha...
I like this colour...
Makes my finger nails look nice...XD

Blink blink...XD
I like I like...
Like + 300
hahahhaa....

I knew i sure will spend money one...
haih....That's why I really bankrupt already.
You see what i bought?
Then you can roughly know how much I spent.
Hahahaha....
Bought some magazine at Kinokuniya.
Hahhaa...
Spent a lot on magazine.
I bought without thinking.
hahahaha...XD

Sexy pillow case..XD
Actually wanna give it to Chia Way, but he don't want.
Hahahhaa...XD

That's all for today's update.
Bye~~~

1 comments:

Darkon Garon said...

why cw don want the sexy pillow case?
because he wants a sexy pillow case with you on it hahahahahaha

just joking btw :D

those anime mags are actually in english? wow.