BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 9, 2009

Yeah!finally!i finish my chem exam!

At last,I finish my SPM Chemistry paper.
Paper 1 and Paper 2 was so tough.
Hope i can score it.(>.<)
Well,
although i quite worry bout' my Chem...
Still i'm happy that i finished chem paper that fast..
now,i still left my Chinese test.
Maybe i already in holiday mood,
because i not really nervous bout' my BC test...XD

And yet,
my sis's friend bought something from Taiwan for me.
And it's quite unique.
Maybe some of you that went oversea saw this before.
but,this is my first time seeing this thing..
At first,
I thought he really buy the pad for me..
But when i opened it,
it's actually a few pack inside and inside th pack,
there are some marshmallows.
The pack inside.
It's look like real pad right?
XD

Recently,
my dad and mom also bought a notebook from PC fair.
They say,"Toshiba good,Toshiba good..."
Then they say wanna bought one..
(^-^)
And my sis,brother and i were so happy.XD
our new notebook.
It;s black in colour.XD
I like it!

0 comments: