BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 18, 2009

Final Fantasy Potion Elixir!

"Ring...Ring"
Today had a phone call for me.
At first,
I thought who is it because i didn't saw that number before.
Then,
I call back.
It's from XL-Shop.
The people said,
he managed to get the Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Potion for me.
I was so happy when i heard the good news.
At Tuesday,
he told me that he's not confirm whether can sold 4 tin for me,
because they normally only will sell it in 6 tin or 8 tin together.
Then i told him that i don't need so many,
furthermore it's expensive.
And now,
I bought it.
I am lucky to get 4 of the pretty characters here.

Firstly,above are the 4 tins i got today.
Lightning.

Hope.
Yup,we already opened it and drink.
It's a heart-pain when opened it.
but still we open it because we wanted to drink it.
It's lemon flavored carbonate drink.
Taste like 7UP.
Maybe some people think that i should not open it,
but if i didn't drink it,
What for i buy it?
The water inside were also money...right?
If it is expired?who knows what will happen to the can?
Maybe it will expand and spoil the can?
That's is more heart-pain.
(^-^)
Thank you XL-Shop!

0 comments: