BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 25, 2009

2nd week of Exam...

Hello~I'm back...(finally...)
from the exam hall...
SPM exam hall...
Today I had my Additional Maths paper..
Not really satisfied with all the answer i wrote today...
At first,i'm quite happy bout' paper 1.
It's easy....
We all were so happy after came out from the hall..
But for paper 2,
the question were 10 times harder than paper 1...
So,most of us cannot do it...
(maybe some genius can)
there are 3 or 4 question that i not really know how to do...
hope so it's correct..

Recently, Rin and Len meet each other...
Len was not mine actually...
Now they meet and Rin was so happy...
They are so happy to see each other..
Rin was running towards Len.
XD
Now they meet..
Rin and Len were happy for me.
Because I already finish so many exam papers...
My Add Maths Paper 2.
Finally i finished it..
My nightmare had finish...yay!!!

6 exam papers complete,left 4 to go...XD

Papers that I had finished:
1.BM Paper 1
2.BM Paper 2
3.BI Paper 1
4.BI Paper 2
5.Sej Paper 1
6.Sej Paper 2
7.Maths Paper 1
8.Maths Paper 2
9.PM Paper
10.Add Maths Paper 1
11.Add Maths Paper 2

~All the best~

0 comments: